Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rainy Days

So I woke up this morning and my first thought was,"WOW I have to pee." So I did. Well When I got to the bathroom I realized it was raining. Which led to my second thought of the day. "This sucks, it's raining."

It wasn't until a few hours ago that I realized how wrong that thought was. Why?

Because yesterday was BEAUTIFUL. And I praised God for it. But today it was raining so I just decided it was lame. But God made both days. He, in His glory, made the rain so that life could continue. But instead of praising Him for that, I cursed the rain.

That is so like us though isn't it? We praise God for the beauty and the sun and the nice days, but we don't even think about praising Him for the rain that makes those days so amazing in the first place.

But even the rain has beauty. It is beautiful because no matter how rough it is, no matter how wet we get. The sun is coming.

Praise God for the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment